July 9 - 11, 2015
View and Download
Registration Form (.PDF) | Registration Brochure (.PDF) | Registration Brochure (ISSUU)
Four Ways to Register
- Online at ListeningandSpokenLanguage.org/2015Symposium
- Fax completed registration form and payment to 202-337-8314
- Mail registration form and payment to AG Bell at
Listening and Spoken Language Symposium Registration
c/o Alexander Graham Bell Association
P.O. Box 17487
Baltimore, Maryland 21297-1487
- Email completed registration form and payment to firstname.lastname@example.org
All registrations must be received by June 26, 2015.
Payment information must be included in order for your registration to be processed.
Note: If you are sending your forms by fax, DO NOT MAIL ORIGINALS OR REGISTER ONLINE. You may be charged a cancellation fee to refund a duplicate registration.
Join us for the premier listening and spoken language professional development event.
- General sessions to inspire and enlighten your work with families
- Pre-symposium workshops offering in-depth knowledge on current trends
- Latest products, programs, and technologies to support families and children in the exhibit area
- Explore Baltimore’s world-famous Inner Harbor and learn why Baltimore is known as Charm City
SYMPOSIUM ATTENDEES WILL:
- Learn from the leaders in the ﬁeld
- Enrich their skills with practical, evidence-based strategies for intervention that can be implemented immediately
- Explore recent developments in brain science that help determine how young children learn to understand and express spoken language
- Network and exchange ideas with peers during interactive sessions
- April 3—early registration ends
- June 3—final date to request sign language interpreting for pre-symposium workshops
- June 16—book hotel at symposium hotel rate
- June 26—online registration ends
- Member $415
- Nonmember (includes 1-year professional membership) $515
- Student Rate (Student identification required at check-in) $195
- One-Day Rate (Friday or Saturday): $195
Early Bird Special!
Register before April 3 and receive up to two Learn to Talk Around the Clock: A Professional’s Early Intervention Toolbox
This toolbox will help you:
- Maximize the family’s language development techniques by encouraging interaction during everyday activities
- Track and build the family’s progress during these around the clock activities
- Learn the signature behaviors that help parents listen and talk with their child
- And more!
AG Bell Will Provide Communication Access
Realtime Translation (CART) for the pre-symposium workshops, general sessions, and symposium sessions. Sign language interpreters will be available at general sessions, sessions and workshops as resources allow. Please contact email@example.com to request sign language interpreting for pre-symposium workshops by June 3, 2015.