2015 AG Bell Symposium Getting There
Out of town attendees may choose to fly into the Baltimore area using any of the following airports (the Baltimore Marriott Waterfront Hotel does not have a shuttle to and from the airport. Please see information on SuperShuttle discounts for symposium attendees, or refer to information about other travel options from area airports):
Baltimore/Washington International Thurgood Marshall Airport (BWI)
- 12 miles from the Baltimore Marriott Waterfront Hotel
- Estimated cab fare is $45 one way.
Ronald Reagan National Airport (DCA)
- 61 miles from the Baltimore Marriott Waterfront Hotel
- Estimated cab fare is $110 one way.
- Train service between DCA and Union Station can be found at www.metroopensdoors.com. Information about Amtrak train service between Union Station and Baltimore can be found at www.amtrak.com.
Washington Dulles International Airport (IAD)
- 52 miles from the Baltimore Marriott Waterfront Hotel
- Estimated cab fare is $150 one way.
Airport Shuttle Service (SuperShuttle)
- All symposium attendees are eligible to receive $5 off roundtrip shared ride shuttle service from and to Baltimore-Washington International Thurgood Marshall Airport (BWI) courtesy of SuperShuttle Baltimore. Discounted rates are $16 one way and $27 roundtrip per person. Exclusive Sedans, SUVs, and Vans are available from BWI, Reagan National Airport (DCA) and Dulles International Airport (IAD) (rates vary, approximately $140 - $150). To receive the discount, you must use this link: http://www.supershuttle.com/default.aspx?GC=A3TQE
Amtrak offers a 10 percent discount off the best available rail fare to Baltimore, Maryland, between July 6 – July 14, 2015. To book your reservation call Amtrak at 800-872-7245 or contact your local travel agent. Please be sure to refer to Convention Fare Code X35V-920 when making your reservation. This special rate cannot be booked via the Internet. This offer is not valid on the Auto Train and Acela Service. Fare is valid on Amtrak Regional for all departures seven days a week, except for holiday blackouts. Offer valid with Sleepers, Business Class or First Class seats with payment of the full applicable accommodation charges.