What are the categories?
- Kids and families- Children from infancy through age 17 with hearing loss who use listening and spoken language supported by hearing technology and their families (parents, guardians, siblings, grandparents)
- Organizations- Hearing loss education, medical expertise, product and service providers
- Professionals in Training- Future listening and spoken language professionals (undergraduate and graduate programs)
- Professionals in the field- Certified Listening and Spoken Language Specialists, Audiologists, Teachers of the Deaf, ENT’s, Early Interventionists, Speech-Language Pathologists, School Administrators
- Adults with hearing loss- Individuals 18 and older with hearing loss who use listening and spoken language supported by hearing technology
How Do I Submit My Video?
How Are the Winners Selected?
A team of AG Bell volunteers will select three finalists in each category.
Category winners will be selected by a community vote.
Finalists will be notified by Tuesday, May 21, 2012 via email. Winners from each category will be announced at the 2012 AG Bell Convention in Scottsdale, AZ., based on online voting results. You do not have to be present to win; winners will be notified by email.
What Are the Prizes?
The winner from each category will receive a $250 Apple gift card.
How Will My Video Be Used?
Your video may be used to tell the story of how hearing technology supports listening and spoken language via the AG Bell YouTube channel, and other affiliated AG Bell social media channels. All videos submitted for the contest become the property of AG Bell and may be posted on any Web sites or social media channel affiliated with AG Bell.