This page contains relevant information for organizations to offer Academy CEUs to attendees of their educational programming:
- Benefits to offering Academy-approved CEUs for your educational programs
- Registering to become an approved Academy CEU provider
- Applying to have a program approved for Academy CEUs
Pre-approval for Providers of Educational Programs
Approved continuing education unit (CEUs) providers develop, conduct and evaluate educational activities that adhere to one or more of the nine LSLS™ domains of knowledge. Providers may apply to have their programs pre-approved to offer guaranteed Academy CEUs to attendees applying for or maintaining their LSLS certification.
Benefits of Offering Pre-Approved LSLS CEUs
- Increased demand for courses, sessions and conferences
- Use of AG Bell Academy logo for use in CEU Provider’s promotional materials
- Complementary posting of your approved events on the Academy’s list of Continuing Education Programs Approved for LSLS CE Credit
- Ability to advertise guaranteed Academy CEU credit to potential attendees (individual CEU Verification Forms will be provided for distribution to attendees)
- Information to Gain Pre-Approval for an Upcoming Educational Activity
The following information is intended to support and guide organizations through the approval process. Activities must be submitted (in English) at least 6 weeks prior to the program start date to be reviewed and approved by the Academy.
Other Resources for Approved Providers
Sample CEU Verification Form
Sample Participant Roster
Checklist of Requirements for Approved Providers
Approved Providers FAQs
Any applications for pre-approval will not be considered if submitted incomplete or after the stated 6 week deadline above, without exception.